Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Birthday!!!

Hmm.. to get things started.. just to let you guys know i haven't had my birthday celebrated on a Scout Saturday. This is my first time to celebrate my birthday without having it scheduled the same week as the long exams. So I was anticipating a day of just spending time with my students ( those that are close to me ) and of course the gang!!

The day started when my mobile rang, it was cobbs waking me up to get ready. So i hurriedly went to the bathroom and did my daily rituals, after i got out, I checked on the digicam hoping that it would work this time. So the day started with me telling myself " DAMN NO PICTURES!!! and i only have a few minutes left to spare till cobbs fetches me up. Then i heard someone outside the house blowing his horn. DAMN ITS COBBS HE's EARLY. So i took as much as i can uniform, necker, slides and all that other stuffs. So we went to yo's place and picked him up. When i got to grace a lot of people greeted my happy birthday. I was kinda expecting it because i've been getting that for the whole week and even after my birthday people still greet me weird huh? o.O Anyways the first student that greeted me was my favorite grade 3 student clarise haha too bad she didn't know it was my birthday and she thought me and the seniors were just pulling her leg. So the day went on like the usual inspection except that today i cant keep still i keep on moving and doing some stupid things. I dont know if its because of excitement for the party later or just because im plain happy. So the inspection went but this time before we started the inspection, the troop started to sing happy birthday. After that we went to jollibee and ate breakfast. We came back at around 9:30 to 10:00 where the General assembly was just about to begin. The students again greeted my happy birthday and they sang the song AGAIN!! To cut things short, 90% of the programs ended with me and my day having something to do with it. I didn't expect things to go that far. At this point i was given a laminated cardboard with all of a girls troops signature. And me? happy! After nearly all of the program ended and by this time hearing the birthday song was already torture, we gave outs awards took a couple of pictures. Then before they really ended the assembly my closest students came up to me and gave a birthday cake, an ace water spa coupon, a lot of post it messages, and a lot more. And me? VERY FRIGGIN HAPPY!! After that we went to my place and i took my car and started to drive students to my place. Well we had fun, watched the grudge, some played mah jong, some played poker, some played mp3 with the loud speaker, some just ate and some did spin the bottle. So i guess everyone's happy. At around 6 we ate early dinner, and after that i started to drive kids home. DAMN IT WAS TOO DAMN TRAFFIC!! I got stuck trying to drive 2 students home who's houses are no less than 10 kilometers. So as usual i started whining and complaining about traffic but im happy i had a student that accompanied me just to drive those two students home beside me, at least i have someone i can talk to, actually its the twins. So instead of complaining we just interviewed toni to prep her up for the upcoming college exams, and talked about nearly everything under the sun. We passed directly beside SM Edsa and traffic was even worst. Suddenly i heard a noise i thought someone hit our car, so i looked around then my students looked up and guess what. THERE WERE FIREWORKS!!! AND IT WAS LAUNCHED RIGHT BESIDE OUR CAR!! TALK ABOUT PERFECT TIMING!! So i told myself " wow thanks God thanks for the day and the fireworks" . So we watched the fireworks unmindful that there were already no cars in front of us, dropped the 2 students home safely, and went to starbucks Tomas Morato to meet elmo, its been a long time since i saw and talked to that guy. So we drove back to my place and it was already around 10, dropped another set of students, got back had some scotch to drink and ate some more food, chatted with my guests and again drove another set of students and that the end

HMM people to thank

TO YO: i know you're part of the planning crew hehe, and i know the students had a lot of hlep from you Thanks
TO Aidz: Thanks for the transpo times, and being there early
TO Jome: Thanks also for the transpo times, and thanks for the ice cream, i still have them on the freezer damn there a lot of them i can't finish them till now, specially sa last part of keeping me awake while driving home some people
TO Cobbs: Thanks for dropping by and bringing carl
TO Steph and Tiff: thanks for accompanying thru out all those traffic and driving times
TO Angeli: Thanks for siding with me against Eman
TO Eman: Thanks for showing up black boy!!! Did you have a hard time talking to Elmo? MWHAHAHA and thanks for taking time off your work just to come
TO Michelle: Thanks for the efforts you put into the surprise
TO Jho and Ainz: the masterminds of the surprise, thanks sooo much, i know you two have put a lot of effort into this, and sorry that i was always there in grace that you weren't able to push through with your plans
TO Toni: thanks for playing stars-Callalily all day hahaha just kidding, Thanks for coming i know you went through a lot of sermon just to get here
TO Alyanna: thanks for the gift and making the party a lot more fun
TO Shaw and Christine: thanks for coming even though you have projects due the week after
TO Suzie and peterson: MWAHAHA take it easy, but thanks for coming narin, and sa gift na nasira ko na ata hahaha sowi...
TO Chew Ven, and Raen: thanks sa pagpunta i know lately you guys are busy with work
TO Allen: woohoo and addict na di na napansin 5 minutes nang nandun si elmo haha, thanks for coming derecho pa galing work
TO Keith: thanks for coming and taking care of ven and chew's transpo
TO Gawch: Sa susunod meron tripping tagalan mo naman hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home